What may affect the resale value/buy back status of your books?
- The bookshop already has a sufficient quantity of your book.
- Your book is in bad condition, or the accessory items, i.e. CD’s, tapes, study guides, workbooks, are missing.
- Professor has discontinued use of the book or has NOT notified us that your book will be adopted again for the following semester.
- Professor has notified us that the book WILL be reused, and the bookshop needs additional quantities.
- A new updated version of your book has been released, and your book has little or no market value.